Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dreams

What are your dreams? Do you still have them or are they lost in the hustle and bustle of everyday living? I absolutely love older 2 story colonial style homes with wrap around porches and pecan trees. My dream is to run a Bed and Breakfast. When Chris and I first married we always stayed in B & B's when we traveled and I got spoiled. I love the large rooms, cozy window seats, claw foot tubs, fireplaces in the bedrooms, the antiques and of course breakfast. Every family we've ever stayed with in a B & B has a unique story to tell. Since I have many stories to tell and enjoy cooking and cleaning as well as entertaining guests, I think running a B & B would be the perfect job for me. I'd like to have a big home on acreage with a small pond for fishing and paddle boating. We'd also have a pool and tennis courts for our guests and us (one of the perks of the job :-) I don't know if my dream will ever come true, but that's it. If anyone reading this is filthy rich and wants to make my dream come true I will gladly except your contribution. :-) LOL

Ok go be a blessing...

2 comments:

Melanie said...

My dream is a "little book store". I think that is why I love the movie "You've Got Mail" because her book store is the kind I've always wanted. I want to host tea parties for little girls, read stories to children as I dress up as the main character. Have a book club for adults. I love to read and can only fathom what it would be like to go to work everyday surrounded by the volumes of words people have expressed for hundreds of years.One thing I've always said that was wierd about me is I love the smell of books. Anyway, we can always dream.
Love ya,
Melanie

Susan said...

Melanie I love it!! I can see you doing that. Oh if money ever comes our way .... Thanks for sharing.

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy