Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Good rainy morning to you

I have much to do today starting with getting my sweet girl off to school ... We won't be leaving at 7:15 like yesterday morning since she's moving slower today :-) Oh well... I want to share that the Lord gave me two more opportunities to invite people to church yesterday. One was a neighbor who was in front of me in the carpool line and another person at Olivia's piano lesson. Sometimes us stay at home mom's think we aren't going to have an opportunity to share about Jesus, but when we seek the Lord and ask for opportunities He provides for us right where we are. So, don't belittle yourself or what you do in this world. The Lord places us all in different roles to meet the needs of our family and those around us. As I've heard many times "Bloom where you are planted". That sounds good to me and it's easy.

Go be a blessing (pray before you leave and the Lord will go with you :-) Isn't He so good? Love ya...

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy