Tuesday, January 13, 2009








First you see deer tracks, then you see a deer rub (on a tree) then you see a man with a tree stand, then you see a good woman standing by him, then you see the man, the hunter :-)Ok I'm being a little dramatic, but ... this weekend I had the joy of going with Chris to take down his deer stands. He had me hiking up and down hills and all over the woods. It was a fun adventure. We invited Olivia to join us, but she had a friend over to spend the night on Friday and when we took her home the parents asked if Olivia could stay and play. We let her choose the woods or the Wii and she chose playing the Wii with Claudia. Anyway, it was nice to be in "Chris' world" and get to see where my man has spent his Saturdays for the past few months. I wanted to blog before now, but my Olivia woke us at 2:00 a.m. Monday with a terrible sore throat. I kept her out of school and took her to the doctor. They confirmed that she has strep and said she couldn't return to school until Wednesday, so I've been taking care of my girl. Praise the Lord she is doing well taking her medicine and resting. We've played Trouble and have a game of Sorry lined up to play soon (after I finish this blog :-) So ... that's the happenings around here. I have to go make lunch and do my mama work.

Pray for my girl :-) Thank you and have a blessed day.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy