Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Short and sweet

Well, my sweet Livie made it back to school today. She will go all day today then tomorrow is a half day and then she'll be out Friday and Monday. I am so thankful for teacher workdays and famous people's birthdays because when it is less than 26 degrees I'd prefer to sleep in :-)

My thoughts turn to the many tasks I hope to accomplish today. I plan to make a huge pot of vegetable beef soup for supper tonight and corn bread. We have a wood burning fireplace so I want to bring up some wood for a fire after church tonight. I have to run to Wal-mart for light bulbs ( somehow all of our lamps are without bulbs and there are none in the cabinet). I guess over Christmas I neglected some necessary re-stocking of household items. My vehicle is almost out of gas (yes I wait until the coldest day of the year to run out of gas). Oh well ... that's why I have a hat, scarf and gloves. Can you tell I've been confined to my house to many days? I need to run. Remember Jesus loves you and you are special. Life sometimes may seem to be more than you can bare, but remember Jesus already bore it all for you on the cross. Go bless someone.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy