Thursday, January 29, 2009



Here I am with my sweet Chris; the man we are sending on a mission. I can't thank you enough for your support. I have received many encouraging emails. Several of you have said how happy you are to be a part of this with us (that made tears come to my eyes). Two couples in particular, the Gowan's in Georgia and the Wilde's in NC emailed me immediately about supporting us. We don't get to see either family that often, yet without hesitation they stepped up and said we want to be a part of this. Locally friends from church and friends we've known since childhood have said they too want to be a part of this. Time and distance have nothing to do with the bond of Christian friendship. Thailand is a long way from South Carolina, yet the Lord will bond my husband with those people and through him I'll get to know them and through my blog you'll get to know them. We will all get to experience the Lord's work in that country. This is so exciting. We can't thank you enough for your kind words your heartfelt prayers and your financial support.

Let's all be a blessing...

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy