Saturday, January 3, 2009

Random pictures from March of 2007





I didn't have anything in particular to blog about tonight, but wanted to type so I decided to open an old file of pictures (March of 2007) and pick one picture of each of us. Chris was fishing which doesn't surprise me. I was standing by the stove which doesn't surprise me either. Olivia took that close up of me because I had just gotten my hair cut. I can't believe it was that short :-) The picture of Olivia was taken at the Neal Farm with their new baby goats. Those goats are huge now. Wow, what memories all of those pictures bring to mind. It reminds me how fast time passes. Hold on to every moment and live it to the fullest.

I'll probably take a break from blogging for a few days. Lots to do. Remember to be a blessing and if you don't feel like it, then count your blessings and I'm sure you'll change your mind. Since you are reading this you need to be thankful for your computer, electricity, Internet, eyes and ability to read ... you have more to be thankful for than you realize. Take care.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy