Friday, January 16, 2009











We had the joy of keeping baby Sarah last night while her mommy and daddy went out to eat. Sarah is such a sweet girl. My Livie really took to her and even let her play with this special stuffed Monkey that no one else can touch. It brought back memories feeding her and watching her feed herself with Olivia's spoons ( yes I still keep them in the drawer with our other utensils :-) I have to admit (even though I don't want to ... Sarah likes Chris the best :-) She slept in his arms and that was precious. I would have taken a picture, but didn't want to wake her. She was so tired and it was hard for her to fall asleep. Sarah's dad is one of our Sunday school teachers and her mom is a dear friend of mine. Sarah is the youngest of 4 children and the only girl (just like me). I always tell her she'll enjoy having those brothers around watching out for her. Her brothers were spending the night at nana and papa's so we just had her. It was a fun evening.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy