Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow day ~ sort of

When I got up at 5:30 this morning there was a good bit of snow on the ground. Three local school districts had a two hour delay while the other schools in our county were closed. I went back to bed since our school was closed. When I got up for the second time at 8:30 all schools were closed and there was barely any snow on the ground. Right now the sun is shining and a few flakes remain. Oh well . . . so goes snow days in the south. I am hoping and praying for at least one BIG snow. Olivia has asked me to drive her to the areas with snow; now that's a thought. I do have a "snow" button on my highlander :-) I'm not sure what it does, but it's there if I need it. Let's pray for a BIG snow soon.

We are watching history take place as our new President Elect is taking his route to the White House. Pray for our president and our country. I sincerely hope God will continue to bless America.

Go be a blessing.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy