Thursday, February 5, 2009

Answered prayers

"I love those who love me; and those who diligently seek me will find me."Proverbs 8:17

"He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him."John 14:21

"Delight yourself in the LORD; and He will give you the desires of your heart."Psalm 37:4

"Just as it is written, "THINGS WHICH EYE HAS NOT SEEN AND EAR HAS NOT HEARD, AND WHICH HAVE NOT ENTERED THE HEART OF MAN, ALL THAT GOD HAS PREPARED FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM.""1 Corinthians 2:9

God's word is faithful and will never let us down. Meditate on His word and he'll reveal himself to you. I have been praying about some things and today the Lord has given me an answer. I have to say it's not the answer I expected, but His ways are better than mine. As the old hymn goes, "Trust and Obey for there's no other way to be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey."

Update: Chris's uncle is doing great from his open heart surgery. We couldn't be more pleased. God is so good. Also Chris is still receiving funds toward his Thailand trip and is closing in on the goal. We feel so blessed by the outpouring of love and generosity. Praise the Lord, he alone deserves all the glory.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy