Friday, February 6, 2009

It's Friday

For some reason this has been an extremely long week. I am glad it is Friday. Last Friday we had some friends over for dinner. It was nice cooking and preparing and enjoying their fellowship. Tonight we've been invited over to some other friends house to play their new Wii. Olivia and I are very excited about that. I'm not sure what games they have, but I know it will be a night of fun and laughter. Chris will probably be the one laughing at me. I'll be sure to bring the camera for pictures of our silliness. After a long week it's nice to have fun with sweet friends.

I hope that you will have a great Friday and a blessed weekend. No updates on Thailand. We're just thankful for all that has come in thus far. Happy Birthday goes out to Uncle David :-) Chris' uncle in Florida is still doing well from his open heart surgery earlier this week. Say a special prayer for him today as he is turning 66 ( I believe).

God be with you.

2 comments:

Wellspring SC said...

You are getting blog savy!
Looks like God is really doing good for the trip!
I love it when He shows out!

Maybe we can get togethr one morning when I'm not working at MTCC and get caught up!

Susan said...

That sounds great. I'd like to. I have been reading your blog recently too. I liked the Mean girls story :-) thanks.

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy