Thursday, February 19, 2009

Getting closer to the goal

I came to the computer to type last night, but blogger.com was down so I couldn't get into my blog to post a new message. It has been down all day today until now; 4:50. I am so glad that I can finally update the fundraiser chart. Chris has received more money for his trip this week and is only $365 dollars away from his goal. What a blessing. We can't thank you enough for your support. A few emails ago I posted the names of those who have contributed. When we reach our goal I am going to post all the names again to semi-publicly thank you all. In case you are wondering what the $2200 is for this is my understanding. It will cover the cost of his flight, breakfast and lunch and lodging. He will pay for his supper and any items he wants to buy while he is there. Several people who have been there before told us that he can get a really nice suit at a good price as well as jewelry. So ... I look forward to seeing what he brings back for me and Olivia :-) She and I both want a native dress. I can see it now, red and gold.

God is so good and we are excited to be a part of this mission. You are a part of it too. Have a great day.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy