Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Spring pictures, today???

I can't believe my daughters school is taking spring pictures today. It's 34 degrees, hello ... the only sign of spring are the few daffodils that decided to bloom early. It would not hurt my feelings to see some snow on those daffodils :-)

I haven't been blogging very much lately because I haven't felt well. Olivia got sick on Valentine's day and she and I both missed church Sunday ( she had a fever and was up a good bit of the night). She also missed school yesterday due to a fever and cough with yucky stuff. This morning she said she felt ok and since she had no fever I let her go to school. I still don't feel my best and wonder how her day must be going. I hope she's ok. She's my little girl and I think of her and Chris so much through out the day.

The Lord is lining everything up for Chris' Thailand trip. I am very happy, but the reality of him being gone for 10 days is starting to sink in. What in the world will I do without my Chris for 10 days??? We've been apart before when I stayed in Columbia at the hospital with my dad and he's been to Beaufort on shrimping trips for 3 and 4 days, but 10 days ...that's a long time. With me and Olivia being sick over the weekend, Chris had to go to the store for us and he even cooked supper Sunday night. Oh how I will miss Chris. Y'all stop sending money, I've changed my mind, he can't go to Thailand. LOL, I'm kidding. I wouldn't stop the Lord's work for anything; I couldn't stop the Lords work. I want to ask for your continued prayers and we do thank you for your support. God is so good.

Ok I've got lots to catch up on. Thanks for reading. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy