Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday, Monday

What a day it has been... to start off Chris's brake lights went out in his truck this weekend. I followed him to the garage and dropped it off earlier. Now he is in my vehicle and I am stranded at home. Don't get me wrong I am busy and have tons to do, but it is the week of Valentines Day and I have much to shop for in the way of Olivia's school party, teacher and friends. I'll be volunteering 3 days this week and I have a repairman coming one day so ... time is of the essence. I figure I'll make the best of it and get more accomplished than I planned. The Lord knew I'd be "stuck" home today so I am trying to be wise with my time.

On another note I forgot to bring the camera Friday when we went to our friends to play with their new Wii. We had a FANTASTIC time!!! My arm was sore Saturday morning from playing. They have 4 controllers (I guess that's what you call those things) and we all bowled and played tennis, fishing, target practice .... I can't remember all the stuff we did. All I know is I want one :-) I think it is great exercise. My daughter asked me if we could start a Wii fundraiser? the innocence of children :-) As much as I wish we could do that, I explained to her that it was not appropriate to ask for money (the Mission trip is the Lord's work). Well, she said we could share the Wii with our friends. Kids .... you gotta love them.

Well, I'm off to be productive. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy