Monday, February 9, 2009

Mission trip contributors

I'd like to take a moment to thank those of you who have contributed to Chris's trip. You don't know how much your out pouring of love and generosity means to our family. We feel extremely blessed. I just want to publicly post your last name to say thank you. We have several families who have pledged amounts that they plan to give and we appreciate your support as well. I made an adjustment to the fundraising thermometer to accurately show the amount of money given to the church and Chris so far. The money I subtracted from the total is pledged money (I will add it as it comes in) that makes my records and the church records equal and less confusing. Those who know me well, know that math wasn't my best subject so I need to keep things as simple as possible. LOL

THANK YOU FAMILY AND FRIENDS FOR INVESTING IN THE LORD THROUGH MY CHRIS :-)

The Boiter family
The Gowan family
The Wilde family
The McBride family
The Neal family
Granny Quinn
The Ford family
The Pitts family
The Duggins family
The Gosnell family
The Anderson family
The Welch family
The Lankford family
The Fowler family
The Georguson family
The Sinderman family
The Hennecy family
The Crocker family
The Loyd family
The Brendle family
Uncle David Neal
The Johnson family


Blessings to you all.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy