Thursday, March 26, 2009

We have to take a stand.

Today I am upset and I am going to do something about it. We have to stand up for our faith, our family and our country. I have never watched an episode of "Family Guy" but thanks to the American Family Association the contents of that shows sickness was brought to my attention this morning. I have already emailed the FCC and my local FOX network. This is the cause of my concern; on the show one of the cartoon characters says that "Jesus Christ hates many people, but none more than homosexuals." This statement is absolutely not true. Jesus Christ loves everyone even Seth MacFarlane who is responsible for "Family Guy". I looked up information on MacFarlane and his bio says he is an atheist. We need to pray for him and for others in the television industry. I think it is important for you to be aware of what is coming into our homes via TV. I protect my daughter from this junk, but some children don't have anyone to protect them which is why we have to step up and let our voice be heard.

You can go to http://www.afa.net/ for the full story of the disgraceful stuff on the Family Guy show. I originally typed some of the crude stuff here, but decided against that. If you want to help you can visit American Family Association and follow their link to email the FCC. Or write your local FOX network. We can make a difference, if we'll just speak up. Thanks for reading.

"But when the kindness of God our Savior and His love for mankind appeared, He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out upon us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior."Titus 3:4-6

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life." John 3:16

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy