Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Consignment sales

I absolutely love a bargain. I like to bargain shop and don't mind 'next to new' stuff. Soon I'll be driving to a consignment sale off of I-85 called New 2 You. I have many things on my list that I can use and hope to find at least one or two of those items. For instance I need a shelf (you can always find a shelf at one of those sales :-). I also would like to find some light lavender color curtains. Yesterday I painted a small room in our house and would like to change out the face plates and light switch, maybe I'll find some at the sale. I could go on, but why bore you with the things I hope to find. The thing is my mom and I love to shop these sales together. We like to plunder through other peoples stuff to find our bargains. It's like we are on a mission for the best deal. If you've never been one to go to yard sales or consignment sales; try it out. You may be surprised by what you find and the good deal you'll get for your dollar.

This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Pray for Olivia and the other children at her school, they are taking the PASS writing test today. Praise the Lord she's feeling better. Thank you for praying for her.

On another note; even after I emailed to everyone and posted that we have met out Thailand goal Chris is still hearing from people saying they want to contribute to his trip. His sister is buying him a compact camera/ video camera. A friend in Atlanta is sending a Network for Good gift card to use toward the charity of his choice. You all have been amazing. Thanks for the outpouring of support and love.

Go be a blessing and you'll be blessed.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy