Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Journey to the lake








Chris called me on his way out of the neighborhood to tell me that a family of Geese were on the road coming into our neighborhood. He said the mom is at one end, the dad at the other and 6 babies in the middle. Well I jumped in my car with camera in hand to witness this family of travelers. At first my mission was just to take their picture, but then I had to get involved in this journey to the lake. I spotted a cat in the driveway of a home they were traveling through and her eyes were BIG. That cat only thought she was about to have a little fun ... I pulled into the cats driveway and got out and kept her away from the geese. Of course I have a feeling if I had not intervened the Goose would have pecked the cat so I probably did the cat a favor. I was glad no one came out of the house to ask why I in their yard, messing with their cat. Oh well . . . the things we do on impulse. I just wanted to see that family make it safely to the water and that's what I did. Check out picture #4 and you'll see the black and white cat next to the flower pot.

What fun! It is the little things that make life fun. Go be a blessing.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy