Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Power of the Cross

As Easter approaches my thoughts turn toward the power of the Cross. I've had this song in my head all morning and want to share it with you. Click on one of the 4 You Tube video clips. It's the same song with 4 different video approaches. Enjoy it and remember Jesus is why we celebrate Easter, Jesus is the reason YOU are here reading this and I am able to type this. He gave us Life with His life. Jesus loves you enough to die for you. If you don't know him in a personal way, let me introduce you to my Savior. I want you to experience what Easter is all about. If you live in SC you need to come to First Baptist North Spartanburg Friday night for a free and powerful Easter show. 7:00 Sanctuary... You'll be glad you came. See you there.

May He bless you today.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy