Friday, April 24, 2009

What would your sign say?

You need to go to our churches website www.firstnorth.org and click on the link on the right hand side that says: View cardboard video testimonies here! Real people, members of my church have their deepest, most painful moments written out for all of the world to read. They are testifying to their pain and God's grace to help them through it. It made me wonder if I were to join them on that stage what would my cardboard sign say? Right away the phrase from a child's song comes to mind; "He's still working on me" :-) The truth is He's still working on all of us. My deepest hurt came when I lost my dad so I suppose my sign would read:

The front of my sign would say, Lost my dad to cancer, empty spot

Back of sign: With Jesus , I have peace comforting others in grief

What would YOUR sign say? It's something to think about.

Have an absolutely gorgeous weekend. Love ya ...

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy