Friday, April 17, 2009

Where did the years go??















Ten years ago today I was pregnant with Olivia and moving into a brand new house. We decided in 1998 to not only buy land and build a house, but to also start our family. The above picture is me pregnant with Livie, my dad standing with his arms crossed, Chris's brother Brian in the middle and a family friend who was helping clear the land. Our house was suppose to be built way before Olivia's arrival, but delays put us moving in 3 days before Olivia's birth ( talk about a stressful time). The next picture is me and Mr. Stott; his fine sons paved our driveway. Can't you tell I was about to burst ??? The 3rd picture was taken April 19th, 1999 when my baby was born. She was such a sweet heart :-) We brought her home and planted a tree in her honor. A few months later we took her to church and Pastor Mike prayed for us to raise her up in the Lord. Since then she's prayed to ask Jesus into her heart and is such a joy. So many memories have flooded my mind since posting these pictures. I feel so blessed and lucky that the Lord gave Olivia to us. What an honor to be her momma. I love her so much. Happy 10th Birthday Livie :-)

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy