Monday, June 22, 2009

still on facebook

I now have 33 friends on face book and I just joined last night. I have to say I've had fun on there today checking out pictures and reading about different folks. One interesting thing I have to tell you is ... I was looking at the "friends" of a girl I go to church with to see if she and I had some common friends. Well, to my surprise I saw a picture of Chris's ex-fiancee ( yes he was engaged to someone else before me :-( Anyway, when I saw her I wanted to check out her pictures, but I can't unless I ask her to be my friend and well ... I don't think that's going to happen. Oh well ... that was quite funny. She lives in Georgia and we never run into her around here. What a small world.

Anyway, I have enjoyed hearing from Beth and Christy two childhood friends I started out in Elementary school with. I look forward to hearing more about their families and all that is going on with them.

God bless you all.


"I thank my God in all my remembrance of you. Only conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or remain absent, I will hear of you that you are standing firm in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel."Philippians 1:3,27

2 comments:

BrianB. said...

Susan there is a way for your facebook account to be updated everytime you blog an article. I'll look and see if I can remember how to set it up.

Susan said...

Thanks, I'm trying to figure facebook out?? I joined at my sister-in-law's request so we'll see how I do.

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy