Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Lord provides

I am wishing more and more that we had a swimming pool. These hot summer days are something else. I enjoy the warm weather and appreciate the Lord giving us different seasons. Last summer we got in our neighbors pool, but they decided to do away with it, so... no pool :-(

Speaking of seasons isn't God so good to provide for us 4 wonderful times of change. Even though most people don't like change I think the change of seasons are always welcome. It's like when it's hot we are ready for warmth from the winter, then when fall comes the cool breeze is welcome and so on ... God really does provide for our every need. Sometimes He does it directly and other times He allows others to help. My quiet time verse this morning comes from Genesis 50:21 (New King James Version) and it says:

" Now therefore, do not be afraid; I will provide for you and your little ones.” And he comforted them and spoke kindly to them."

I can't thank the Lord enough for giving me a praying family and praying friends. We may not have a pool, but a new water park just opened about 10 miles away ... God provides. Go to God, talk to Him, let Him show you how much He loves you; because He does love you. So do I :-)

Go be a blessing ...

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy