Monday, June 8, 2009

Sunday school / Bible fellowship

At our church we just started our new Sunday school year. We are in a new class with different teachers and many new faces. It's an exciting time and like a fresh new start. I am class secretary and also help Chris with his administrator role ( not that he needs help) but I like to do that sort of thing. If you are reading this and you don't attend church any where please accept this as my personal invitation to come join us. We are just starting to get to know everyone and this is a great time to come be apart of our sweet class. I have met some fantastic women who encourage me and lift me and my family in prayer. It's what we all need and what we need to be doing for others. Come join the fun; you'll be glad you did.

1 Peter 3:8-11 (New King James Version)

Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous; not returning evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary blessing, knowing that you were called to this, that you may inherit a blessing.
For He who would love life
And see good days,
Let him refrain his tongue from evil,
And his lips from speaking deceit.
Let him turn away from evil and do good;
Let him seek peace and pursue it.

I love that last line; let him seek peace and PURSUE IT. How many times do we fail to seek peace? We find misery and trouble, but if we'd just seek peace the Lord will grant it. May today be peaceful for you. God bless you.

go bless others ...

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy