Saturday, September 12, 2009

Crick in my neck

Ok so I'm going on day 7 of this crick in my neck. I thought after 2 days it would be gone, but it's not. I can't figure out why I have it or how to make it go away. I've had some stress lately and feel fed up with face book, email, cell phones and communication in general. Do you have days where you wish no one could "get a hold of you"? I do. Yesterday was an extremely stressful day for me. I won't get into the details, but when a situation makes your daughter cry and then makes you cry you know to many people are bugging you. Yes I like to be helpful and yes I like to do good, but when MY child suffers due to the quick decisions of others, things have gone to far. Life is more than all this technology and word typing.

We are in the midst of a missions conference at our church and I have learned so much already from the 6 missionaries I've had the privilege of meeting. You can bet they are out there living life without technology. They have given up all "worldly" things to share the gospel of Jesus Christ. What have I ever given up? What about you? Now is the time to share with your neighbor, your nephews girlfriend, your cousin, that lady in Ingles who rings up your groceries week after week. No, I don't feel called to fly overseas, but yes there is alot of work to be done in my city, my community, my family ... What about yours? Who have you ever told about Jesus? anyone? I know it's not something I do easily. Not sure why ... I love Jesus. I am so thankful for my salvation, but I'm not shouting it from the rooftops. What's wrong with me? Why don't I go and tell?? Pray for me to be bold in my witness. Pray for those in your family or your neighbors that are lost. Prayer does change things. Pray for this crick in my neck to go away :-)

Thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy