Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The sound of the piano

Olivia and I are taking a quick break from school. I am checking emails and obviously updating my blog and she is playing piano. Her piano teacher, Mrs. Sandra Welch, is a precious christian lady. She uses a variety of musical styles in teaching and hymns are my favorite. When I hear Olivia playing a hymn it soothes my soul. Good music is like medicine. She is playing Joyful, Joyful we adore thee right now. That makes me question myself? am I joyful? do I adore Him? Honestly I am not always joyful and I don't always give the Lord the adoration that He deserves, but praise God he is never changing and accepts me just as I am. The music is a great encouragement and reminder of WHO we serve and HOW we are to serve Him. Thank you Lord for giving us many ways to praise you.

I need to get back to teaching; we are heading outside to study then to find insects for our terrarium. What a wonderful calling...

On a different note: If you would please pray for a loved one of mine who is going through a tough time right now. I know the Lord is teaching this person something and sometimes the learning process is difficult. If you would pray that they would know the Lords will. Thank you my praying friends.

God bless you.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy