Friday, July 16, 2010

Foster update this week

All of our paper work is complete and in the hands of our DSS lady. She will send it to Columbia probably on Monday and then we'll have approximately 4 weeks to wait to get our license. One thing I've learned through this process is how to spell the word, license :) That's one of those words that I always had trouble with. I am not a great speller ( or communicator of language) I wish I were, but grammar and me never meshed. I am still learning though :) In the meantime I am still collecting items that we will need. Since many of you have asked what we need I am going to list the items below.

size 2T, 3T, 4T clothes, especially pajama's and socks
crib mattress cover
crib sheets
baby bottles
bibs
full size waterproof mattress cover
infant car seat
toddler car seat
over-night pull ups
diapers
no spill sippy cups

I have purchased these items brand new and will replenish often as the children will take them with them when they leave our home:

brush/comb sets
toothbrushes
diapers
wipes
bib
pacifier
shoes
underwear boy 4T, girls underwear 4T
socks for infant
books
toys


Thanks for your prayers and support. Together we can make a difference in the life of a hurting child.

God bless you.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy