Sunday, October 17, 2010

God is good

Praise the Lord, since my last update there has been a pleasant change at our house. I've seen more sweet faces and less attitude. God is so faithful to help us if we'll only ask for guidance. Yesterday mom actually met me out and we shopped in two stores ( not much walking just pull up to a store and walk in) it was great!! I loved having her with me and getting her opinion. I was in need of some new shirts and took 6 in the dressing room ... she helped me choose 3 out of 6 that looked "good". I love her honesty of the ones that fit and her laughing with me about the ones that didn't fit :=)

So I am praising God for His goodness. Yes there are days of valleys, but I love those mountain top days :)

Off to worship. I love Sunday services.

Go be a blessing ...

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy