Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My personal trainer - Gilad :)

Yes, I finally have my very own personal trainer ;) His name is Gilad and we work out together everyday from 10:00 to 11:00. He comes to my house every morning via Fit TV :) He is in Hawaii and I am in what we call the Green Room. I lift weights, do cardio and lots of work on my abs. Hopefully over the next several weeks I will see a new me. I am tired of the fat face pictures. I am tired of two little girls poking my jelly roll around my belly. I want to be slim and trim again. I grew up being underweight or average most of my life. It wasn't until I married Chris that I actually started putting on weight. When I found out I was pregnant with Olivia I weighed 107 pounds after I delivered her I was 117. Today my drivers license says I am 120 ... Let's just say if I had a car accident and was unrecognizable and my driver's license were lying in the road the person at the scene would say this can't be her because the woman here is more than a 120 pounds :) I want to make my license true. lol I like Gilad's easy warm up, cardio blast, ab trimmer, and weight lifting. Once the workout is over there is an easy cool down and I am done. When he does an exercise that I don't like or has a commercial break, that is when I will simply run in place or do more sit ups. The thing I like about him is that he is free and I can exercise in the privacy of my home. Now don't get me wrong IF I could afford it I would love to go to the gym and have a real personal trainer. It would be nice to use all of that fancy equipment, but you don't need either to lose weight. ALL you need is a determination and that is what I have right now ( I might not have it in a week, but right now I do :) I started this two weeks ago and we'll see how it goes. Wish me luck. I haven't stepped on the scales since I started I am going to wait and be surprised ( hopefully a good surprise :).

Okay so this was all about ME today ... go figure???

I can't help but put in a word from the Lord from one of my favorite passages; Proverbs 31:17 "She girds herself with strength. And strengthens her arms." It is not a vanity that I care for my body, but rather a help to my family; to be strong to care for them and our household. Nice huh? God cares about every detail of our lives.

Be a blessing in word or deed.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy