Thursday, October 16, 2008

Renewing my mind

Romans 12:2 says: " And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."

Dear Lord, you know my weaknesses and that in the area of renewing my mind I need work. Father I ask that you will help me to identify wrong thoughts and replace them with godly thoughts. I know the way I think affects the way I act. Lord I want to act more like you and less like me. I want to be a wife Chris can be proud of and a mother Olivia looks up to. Father I don't like being quick to anger or critical. I want to be meek and say encouraging words. Help me as I go through this day Lord to seek you first. I want to repent of my wrongdoings and start fresh right now. Thank you Lord for loving me just as I am. Be with those reading this, help them today too Father. Thank you, Lord. I love you. Amen.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy